Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Old Archive Bible verse for the month

Bible Verse for January, 2009
(Phil 4:13) I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

Bible Verse for February, 2009
Praise the LORD, O my soul all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits Psalm 103:1-2
 
 
Bible Verse for December, 2008
But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger. Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests." Luke 2:10-14
 
bible verse for August, 2008
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. philippians 4:7
 
Bible Verse for November, 2008
Isaiah 48:17 "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go."
 
Bible verse for September, 2008
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD. It is good for a man to bear the yoke while he is young.
 
Bible verse for July, 2008
Psa 116:1 NIV I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.